Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic 2 Workin Oz started our Harvest Training as of June 2020 and training dates will be available through until October.
In partnership with our industry sponsors, the Grain Industry Association of Western Australia (GIWA) and Careers in Grain, the 2020 Farm Harvest Skills and Heavy Machinery Program offered through 2 Workin Oz will be offering 36 partial scholarships for our four-day program. There are still scholarships available and you can find out more about the scholarship here.
Harvest training includes four day courses (Mon – Thurs). We have adapted our training and accommodation to comply with government requirements around Covid-19 to ensure all participants safety during training.
You can now send an expression of interest for training through our website (on the home page) and we will be in touch regarding what weeks are available.
Our four day training program includes:
• Hands on practical classes with machinery and livestock
• Tractor and airseeder management
• Ute and trailer management
• Daily vehicle servicing and maintenance
• Working sheep in paddocks and yards
• Wool handling skills
• Basic fencing techniques & understanding
• General farm hand skills
• Learn safety and be farm savvy
• Build a network for reference and support
• Make new friends
• All food and accommodation (three nights) provided in the price of the course!
Full Drivers License & Conversational English
Apply to join us today and:
*Increase your skills – Jump the job queue
*Improve your job opportunities
*Understand the job descriptions you’re applying for
*Know your skills and what you enjoy doing
Please note we have size restrictions on our training courses to ensure the quality of our training, so dates do fill up quickly. To secure the best dates to suit you please contact us as early as possible. Applications (with CV attached) can be completed via the form on our homepage www.2workinoz.com.au.