2 Workin Oz’s 2021 training program has now been released on our facebook events page. The seeding focused program running from March – May includes three on-farm training program options:
- Introduction to Farm Skills and Training Program (2.5 day course)
- Women in Ag Machinery Training (2 day course)
- School Leavers – Introduction to Farm Skills and Training Program (4 day course)
You can now send an expression of interest for training through our website (on the home page) and we will be in touch regarding what weeks are available. Please identify which course you are interested in and what dates are most suitable when enquiring.
Our full four day School Leavers training program includes:
• Hands on practical classes with machinery and livestock
• Tractor and airseeder management
• Ute and trailer management
• Daily vehicle servicing and maintenance
• Working sheep in paddocks and yards
• Wool handling skills
• Basic fencing techniques & understanding
• General farm hand skills
• Learn safety and be farm savvy
• Build a network for reference and support
• Make new friends
• All food and accommodation (three nights) provided in the price of the course!
Our Introduction to Farm Skills and Training Program (2.5 day course) is as above but with no livestock/wool component for the advertised dates. This series of courses will focus on seeding skills and upskilling for immediate job recruitment.
The Women in Ag Machinery Training (2 day course) is focused on machinery skills for women who may have been involved in broad farm work or management previously and would like to improve their skills and confidence in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
Full Drivers License & Conversational English
Apply to join us today and:
*Increase your skills – Jump the job queue
*Improve your job opportunities
*Understand the job descriptions you’re applying for
*Know your skills and what you enjoy doing
Please note we have size restrictions on our training courses to ensure the quality of our training, so dates do fill up quickly. To secure the best dates to suit you please contact us as early as possible. Applications (with CV attached) can be completed via the form on our homepage www.2workinoz.com.au.
We have adapted our training and accommodation to comply with government requirements around Covid-19 to ensure all participants safety during training.