WHY CHOOSE US
2 Workin Oz is a unique employment agency offering training solutions and recruitment services in farming, agriculture and rural places of work.
- Established in 2011, 2 Workin Oz is a small family owned business located in the heart of the Western Australian wheatbelt.
- We not only recruit people to jobs in agriculture, we also provide training to improve skills before you get to the farm.
- Every person who gets a job through 2 Workin Oz will be personally interviewed and potentially trained on-farm in York. We make sure we know you and your skill set so we can place you in the right job.
- We are able to offer jobs directly to skilled and experienced farmers, and offer training for those with minimal agricultural skills.
- We are the only service providers who can offer the opportunity to drive large farm machinery before you get a job. Our training covers many aspects of working on a farm to ensure you are prepared when you start your job.
- We pride ourselves on our safety record. Our training and interview process focuses heavily on farm safety ensuring you know what conditions are acceptable at your place of work.
- Our success rate of placing trainees is over 85%.
- We train and recruit applicants from both overseas and all over Australia. We offer jobs for both short term, casual and more permanent work through our extensive network of growers.
- We know the clients! Not only do we background check our clients so we know where you are going, we make it a point to visit as many employing farms as possible so when we match you, we know we have the right fit.
- We don’t only offer roles on farms. Not all trainees and skilled farmers end up on farms, we have a range of agribusiness’s that we provide staff for across a range of industries.