This business is looking for one seeder driver, required 15th April – 30th May. More work may be available either side of these dates, to accommodate the right candidate.
This is a family farming business, 7km West of Bruce Rock. The property is 4500ha, 100% cropping program comprising of Wheat, Barley, Canola and Lupins.
Small family run farming business located 7km from the town of Bruce Rock. Working with a young team of one farm owner and one full time employee.
Details of interest
Work will be available during 15th April – 30th May.
Machinery includes: 2018 Case Magnum Front Wheel Assist pulling a 2010 model 13.2m DBS bar with a 2022 model 19,500L Multistream Air Cart.
Modern gear all with GPS steering, boundary mapping etc.
Skills you need
- Driver’s license essential.
- Vehicle provided for work use.
- Non-smoking/vaping preferred.
- Willingness to learn.
What are your Rewards?
- Renumeration between $30-35 dependant on experience.
- Self-contained Donga style accommodation is available with kitchen, bedroom, laundry, aircon/heating, tv, fridge/freezer.
- Meals are not supplied during seeding.
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity for one day off per week for rest and recovery. Shift will typically be kept to 9-10 hours, however if the employee wants more hours that can be arranged.
- A vehicle will be provided with the job.
What can life after work look like
Bruce Rock is situated 7km East of the farm with a new supermarket, post office, pharmacy, pub, club and plenty of sporting facilities.
The larger town of Merredin is 50km North East of Bruce Rock. Bruce Rock is approx 250km East of Perth WA.
Location: Bruce Rock, Western Australia
Start Date: April-May 2024
Job: Casual air-seeder driver required
Hours: Full-time casual work
Manual Driver’s license: Essential
Fluent English required.